Please check your email .
Our client are offering an exciting opportunity of IT Support Apprentice. The successful candidate will work as part of the Operations Team and will work alongside individuals who are highly experienced and experts in their field. This is a great opportunity for someone who wants to learn within Installation or Support or Engineering Teams.
Responsibilities will include:
* Learning and becoming proficient in Support Systems & Procedures.
* Recording Cases for Customer Faults.
* Monitoring of the Support Team email inbox’s and associated tasks.
* Undertaking/Assisting with IT/Telecoms related Projects.
* Provide support to other members of the Installation or Support or Engineering Teams.
* Speaking to customers on the telephone and via email.
* Understanding, Installing, Configuring, Troubleshooting Telecoms systems.
* Shadowing Senior Staff.
* Good IT skills (MS Word, Excel, Power-point, e-mail)
* Minimum 5 GCSE’s at grades C or above, including Maths and English
* Good customer skills, over the telephone, and email.
Working hours are Monday to Friday, 9am to 5:30pm with 1 hour lunch break.
A total of 37.5 hours per week, 24 days holiday per year plus Bank holidays, and with a Day Release at College.
A permanent position may be offered for the right candidate upon successful completion of the I.T Apprenticeship