Please check your email .
Howdens Joinery are looking for an End User Support Analyst to support, maintain and manage our IT End User devices and systems. You will be supporting end user devices across the business; this support will be provided locally and remotely. In addition to this you will also be providing support to our manufacturing, warehousing and transport systems.
Working as part of the service support team, you will work closely with the service desk and service delivery teams in addition to the third line teams. Support to be provided extends from desktops, laptops, mobile devices to manufacturing, warehousing and transport systems. This role will be based at our Runcorn Office, with some travel to other locations required.
Reporting to the End User Support Lead, you will use your excellent customer service skills and problem-solving ability to continuously improve the service delivered to the teams' stakeholders. You do not need to have specific manufacturing, warehousing and transport experience as your IT skills can be transferrable. You will need to be confident with working within this environment and may need to lift equipment. An ability to communicate effectively and confidently with customers and IS teams is an absolute must.
Skills and experience required:
- You will have experienced working in an IT support-based role, hold a good working understanding of IT support-based roles.
- Have a strong understanding of End User Management Suites (Active Directory/Azure AD/Ivanti/Mobile Iron/Antivirus/In-Tune/ & Microsoft Office 365).
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Understanding of basic networking topology, DHCP scopes, IP addressing, DNS etc.
- Experience in technical support of End User devices and associated equipment in Microsoft. and Mac OS, iOS & Android based technologies.
- Understanding of ITIL methodology.
- Strong self-starting capabilities.
- Ability to transfer knowledge via appropriate measures to improve first time fix rates and prevent repeat calls.
- Excellent ticket management skills.
- Self-motivated approach to researching new technical concepts and emerging technologies.
- Safety-first approach to applying changes and fixes on production systems.
- Provide out of hours support for our manufacturing, warehousing and transport systems on a rota basis.
- Full driving licence and your own vehicle.
What we can offer you
- Competitive salary and annual company bonus
- Enhanced Pension Plan with core 6% employer contribution, further 2% matching available
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays with the option to buy additional days
- Free onsite car parking
- Staff Discount
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Exceptional Reward and Recognition events.
Howdens Joinery is the UK's number one trade kitchen supplier providing thousands of products across kitchens, joinery, and hardware. We have over 800 depots throughout the UK and Europe - making us the first choice for more than 460,000 loyal trade professionals. Last year our sales reached circa 2.1bn, and we have an ambitious growth agenda.
As a British manufacturer, we were founded on the principle that the business should be worthwhile for all concerned. That includes our customers, the homeowners they serve, the local communities we operate in, local and national charities, our large network of suppliers, our investors, and of course our people.
As well as the opportunity to develop within a high-profile company, you will be part of a rewarding organisation recognised for excellence in the workplace in the Best Big Companies to Work For.