Please check your email .
Job title: Network Engineer
An exciting opportunity had arisen for an experienced Network Engineer to work with our client, a growing, well-known ProTech business, in their Exeter office. This is a hybrid role, with out-of-hours work and participation with the on-call rota.
As a Network Engineer you will operate and support all networking and related infrastructure, as well as assisting and advising in driving forward improvements and capabilities which assist the evolution of the security posture. You will also maintain inventory of network hardware and network IP addressing.
Essential skills and knowledge:
* Experience with LAN/WAN including configuration and deployment, monitoring, maintenance and troubleshooting, auditing and log management, and upgrade and support of all network systems
* Performing regular network change tasks in line with customer requirements
* Evaluate, design, plan and implement transformational change to network infrastructure
* Assisting in the collection, monitoring, and analysing of IT security metrics to measure the effectiveness of security management processes
* Understanding of commonly used concepts, practices and procedures within network and security operations
* CCNA/CCNA Security and Fortinet NSE 4 qualifications
* Competitive salary
* 25 days' holiday, with optional 5 days unpaid leave per year
* Free parking
* Annual lifestyle allowance of £300 to put towards an activity of your choice
* Cycle to Work scheme and Gym Flex scheme
* Internal coaching/mentoring system throughout your time here
* Focus on training and career progression
* Family friendly policies
* Happy to talk about flexible working
If this opportunity interests you, please apply with your CV or get in touch with Abigail Williams at Acorn Technology.
Acorn Recruitment acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment