Please check your email .
Culina Group Limited, through its subsidiaries, provides logistics, warehousing, distribution, and other services for the food and drink industry in United Kingdom and Ireland. It provides chilled, ambient, contract packaging, and bonded logistics services, as well as value-added services, such as online visibility and systems integration, pallet management, and supply chain management.
We have an exciting opportunity for an IT Service Desk Analyst to join our IT department.
The role would be hybrid with a flexible location point.
* Logging, categorisation and classification of incidents.
* Investigation and diagnosis of incidents, with a focus on First Time Resolution
* Proactive monitoring of incidents ensuring timely escalation, resolution and incident closure.
* Record and maintain Knowledge Management Articles to support FTR rates
* Creation of support documentation, as well as the provision of IT Service Reports
* Liaison with suppliers, service groups and customers to ensure that agreed service levels are met.
* Proven experience in a busy customer focused environment.
* Exceptional telephone manner with proven ability in customer service techniques.
* Demonstrable problem solving skills with the ability to look beyond the obvious.
* Monitor Resolved tickets and contact users to ensure satisfied with resolution – close tickets.
* Policy & procedural control checks such as auditing starters/leavers process, asset registering.
* Providing Out of Hours Support to the Business (on completion of training).
* ITIL Foundation / worked in an ITIL environment
* At least 1 to 2 years’ experience working in an IT Service Desk providing 1st [and 2nd] line support [where relevant].
* Ability to work under pressure to tight deadlines.
* Worked with ITSM Tool such as ServiceNow / 4ME
* Excellent communication skills with strong customer focused mindset.
* Aptitude to develop skill set further in two or more areas needs to be demonstrated, including a willingness to take on more responsibility in Service Delivery areas.
* Knowledge of VOIP telephone systems preferable
* Microsoft Active Directory and Exchange administration skills
* Remote 1st level support - IT desktop support which should include MS Office applications.
* Working knowledge of LAN’s, WAN’s.
When our staff have passion for what they do they work with more care and attention which is reflected to our clients, Click APPLY NOW to #JoinOurWinningTeam and begin your career today