Please check your email .
IT Support Engineer – Permanent – Leamington Spa - £30,000 - £45,000 per annum depending on experience
We are currently looking for an IT Support Engineer to work on behalf on an ever growing Managed Service Provider who are utilising new technologies with around 150 clients covering many sectors across the local Warwickshire area.
So what’s the opportunity? Right from the get-go, you will see that this is a broad and varied role. Tasks will involve diagnosing technical issues with customers of varying IT knowledge, fixing IT peripherals such as printers, scanners and projectors, configuring LAN, WLAN and WAN technologies, restoring servers as well as the configuration and maintenance of Firewalls and VPNs. Safe to say, the list goes on.
This role will be shaped by your preferences. Whether you are more suited to being in the office responding to incoming queries and incidents, or prefer to be out on customer sites providing face-to-face service, the split in remit will be discussed and catered towards the individual.
* Comprehensive working knowledge of: Windows Server 2012-19, Exchange, Networking, Firewalls, VPN, Windows 10, Mac OSX.
* Experience of Cloud Services including Microsoft Azure, Office365, AWS etc.
* MS Office, IT peripherals including printers, scanners and projectors.
* Knowledge of LAN, WLAN and WAN technology is essential.
* Mac experience & SharePoint knowledge might be an advantage.
* The ability to restore servers from backups within disaster recovery scenarios.
* Ideally, you will hold one or more of: MCP, MCSE, CompTIA+, CCNA etc.
You’re an IT Engineer who loves solving problems. Troubleshooting is your bread and diagnosing is your butter. Resolving issues is satisfying, but do people remember who made the sandwich?
You’re reviewing your options. You’re a personable individual with a lot more than quick fixes to offer. You’ve decided that you want to work as a dedicated partner to businesses, acting as the “IT Guru” for those who aren’t as technically minded