Please check your email .
IT Service Delivery Assistant Section Manager
A full time, permanent vacancy has arisen within our clients IT Department for an IT Service Delivery Assistant Section Manager
* Incident and Request Management – Management of the Service Desk team workstack.
* Recovery Management – Supporting both the core and non-core IT SME’s in the timely and smooth resolution of incidents affecting key business operations.
* Change Management – ownership and oversight of the organisation wide change forward plan across the various department of the organisation.
* Risk Assessment and Operational Risk governance and reporting.
* Problem Management – Management and oversight of the Problem Management workstack.
* Configuration Management – Responsible for ensuring the CMDB processes are carried out to maintain an accurate asset and service mapping.
* ITSM Platform Support – developing the adopted platform to ensure that it meets the requirements of the organisation.
* Service Level Management – Ownership of the ITSM standards for both internal stakeholders and external 3rd party service suppliers.
* Management Reporting – Responsible for regular ITSM reports as required by the IT Management team and other related ITSM stakeholders.
Key Attributes/Skills required:
* Extensive experience in IT Service Management and a thorough understanding of the core principles of the various service disciplines.
* Leadership skills, with the ability to engage and motivate.
* Excellent stakeholder management skills and the ability to inform influence and engage with a broad range of groups including Senior Management.
* Experienced in conflict management, with the ability to remain focused when under pressure.
* Delivery and outcome oriented.
Please apply direct with your CV attached