Please check your email .
Location: Currently working from home but must be in a commutable distance from Brixworth, Northamptonshire as this will be a hybrid role in the near future.
Salary: £25,000 - £35,000
Employment Type: 37.5 Hours per week – Permanent
Reporting To: Technical Architect
PCCS Group is a software house producing bespoke SaaS Applications for a variety of Businesses in a growing mix of industries such as consumer electronics, Insurance & Facilities Management.
Thanks to a growth in our client base and an increase in the enhancements being carried out across our systems we are looking for an experienced Business Analyst to help us in supporting and managing various software projects as required, for key clients.
Main duties include:
* Understanding the client’s problems
* Managing the client relationship for delivery
* Mapping current processes and documenting requirements
* Assisting the Solution Architect in defining the future state solution
* Creating Designs, Impact Assessments, Technical Specifications and any other relevant documentation.
Experience and Capabilities
* 3+ Years Business/Software Analysis experience with a proven track record in delivering business solutions and commercial exposure
* Experience in running workshops & interviews in order to obtain requirements
* Proven ability to articulate solutions that meet business needs
* Well-developed analytical thinking & problem-solving skills
* Exposure to both Agile and Waterfall methodologies
* Strong communication and stakeholder management skill
* A good understanding of the software development lifecycle
* A working of knowledge of MySQL and an understanding of relational data structures
* Experience using a programming language, preferably PHP
* Experience using change control tools
What we can offer
PCCS Group is based in a modern, open office in Brixworth, Northampton. Built by a well-known architect, originally a part of the Mercedes F1 complex, it has been beautifully converted into an open plan environment conducive to a relaxed collaborative workspace. PCCS Group are a family orientated, professional business that has been well established for 30 years within the Northampton area. We have seen an impressive growth and uptake in our cloud-based solutions over the last 5 years, establishing new, high-end clients. We can offer you 21 days holiday a year with an additional day’s holiday accrued for every three years of continuous service as well as a pension scheme. We are a fast-growing business looking for people who wish to join our dedicated team and grow with us