Please check your email .
Howdens Joinery are looking for a Systems Developer to design, develop, implement, and support solutions that meet the continual digital transformation of the EPOS/K8 application for our Trade business.
The location of the role will be split between working from home and our offices in Raunds, Northamptonshire.
What you will be doing as a Systems Developer:
- Developing and implementing K8 Reports following best practices for user experience and performance.
- Developing and implementing DX transfers and DX transforms to support K8 and SAP end to end integration.
- Developing and implementing K8 Format Stationaries using Print Manager.
- Supporting, maintaining, and configuring our Kerridge Commercial Systems K8 application.
- Ensuring K8 Production applications are at best health and performance for trading.
- Maintaining K8 integration with Azure using XI module, building custom APIs for external application.
- Maintaining application files on Linux application servers.
- Maintaining Print Manager applications running on Windows Servers.
What we need from you:
- K8 experience
- Experience of technical projects from inception through to delivery.
- It would be preferable for you to have an understanding or familiarity with some of the following:
- Report Generator
- DX transfers and DX transforms
- Agent Scheduler
- Format stationaries and Print Manager
- Good understanding of Sales Order Processing module and sales processes.
- Update Toolbox - proven experience in installing patches and completing after actions
- Able to work closely with stakeholders
- Excellent time Management
- Able to react quickly to changing priorities
- Breaks down explanations of complex processes, rules, or situations into manageable pieces of information
- Excellent troubleshooting and diagnostic skills
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Generates new and innovative ideas to improve systems
- Eagerness to learn and expand skillset
What we can offer you
- Competitive salary and annual company bonus
- Excellent pension scheme (company contribution of up to 12%)
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays with the option to buy additional days
- Staff Discount
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Exceptional Reward and Recognition events
Howdens Joinery is the UK's number one trade kitchen supplier providing thousands of products across kitchens, joinery, and hardware. We have over 800 depots throughout the UK and Europe - making us the first choice for more than 460,000 loyal trade professionals. Last year our sales reached circa 2.1bn, and we have an ambitious growth agenda.
As well as the opportunity to develop within a fast paced and commercial environment, you will be part of a rewarding organisation recognised for excellence in the workplace in the Best Big Companies to Work For