Please check your email .
Our client is a globally renowned FinTech firm that provides full spectrum solutions to the institutional wealth management industry. They continue to enjoy record profits and an exceptional pipeline of new clients. Consequently, there is a need to hire additional C# .Net Developers on a growing team.
Developers at this firm are all-rounders who analyse necessary system changes, design databases, write complex financial business logic and create slick web applications. They also work closely with analyst testers and other project team members to produce world-class software. Developers will be expected to learn all about the firm’s applications, the business and the industry they operate in.
THE ROLE: C# .Net Developer
* Interpret complex financial business requirements and translate them into high- transactional, high-availability, secure working systems;
* Design and build the highly intuitive user interface and interactive financial tools required by financial advisers and investors;
* Develop real-time transaction processing systems that support millions of trades every day in investment securities in multiple world markets;
* Work closely with our Solution Consultants and Analyst Testers to design and implement new functionality for our major institutional customers worldwide.
* Collaborate with other developers to make sure that the solutions developed are robust and in line with the requirements;
* Ensure code is designed and built in a reusable manner.
* Able to build medium complexity features end-end.
* Continually develop an understanding of the business functionality of the firm’s platforms
SKILLS/EXPERIENCE: C# .Net Developer
* Experience with Microsoft .NET development products, including .NET, C# and SQL Server
* Confident and able to take the initiative in a delivery-focused environment;
* Independent, self-directing working style;
* Ability to learn quickly in a dynamic, fast-paced industry;
* Enjoy working as part of a high-performance team;
* Hard-working, innovative, and takes pride in their work; and
* Passionate about creating innovative solutions for customers.
* Some experience with one or more programming languages;
* Participated in end-end deliveries of software products.
* Experience with Microsoft .NET development products, including .NET, C# and SQL Server;
* Experience with the following legacy development products would be beneficial: ASP.NET MVC, VB.NET, and legacy .NET Framework versions.
* Familiarity with financial products and markets