Please check your email .
Project Manager – Bristol / Work from home hybrid – £40,000 £50,000 + bonus
An excellent opportunity for a Project Manager to join a leading professional services firm in Bristol, who are able to offer first class training opportunities and a very flexible working environment.
The role will join a team working across business improvement and change, and will be involved in very varied projects across the whole company – including IT infrastructure, software development and general business process projects.
The company take personal development seriously and will encourage and fund various courses & certifications, including the Prince2 Practitioner certification, change management, and agile courses where required.
* Have experience running projects in a commercial environment, ideally with an IT focus
* Experience working across a range of projects simultaneously
* Knowledge of project management methodologies
* Excellent communication skills
* Natural problem solver
* An analytical thinker
* Great at building relationships – a people person
* Experience within the legal / professional services sector would be a bonus
In return the company are able to offer:
* A competitive starting salary with regular reviews
* 25 days holiday with the option to buy up to 5 extra
* Private medical insurance
* Hybrid working – 1 / 2 days a week in the Central Bristol office
* Very flexible working hours
* Potential for a 4 day week / 9 day fortnight