Please check your email .
We have an exciting new opportunity for an experienced Deskside Support Engineer to support our client based in Fareham whilst also travelling to support other customer locations. In this role you will be working in partnership with a high-profile organisation, providing support to users from within small teams based on-site at various locations.
The successful candidate will travel between sites when required, working 37.5-hours per week, Monday - Friday between the hours of 08:00 - 18:00.
Working as part of the FDS team you will gain access to a large library of training courses and accreditations to help further your skills and development.
We also offer an excellent benefits package including personal pension plan and various other flexible benefits including private medical cover, life insurance and flexible holiday to name a few.
Key tasks / responsibilities include:
* Act as a Deskside Services point of contact for users providing the technical resolution of desktop incidents (both hardware and software) as well as requests for moves/changes
* Manage own tickets throughout their Lifecycle and prioritise work to effectively achieve the SLA
* Ensure aged tickets are appropriately addressed; pended tickets are updated and monitor SLAs in real time to ensure compliance
* Keep the customer updated throughout the life of an incident; ensuring satisfactory call resolution is achieved
* Update the Incident Management System, clearly specifying the progress and call resolution details
* Ensure high priority/impact incidents are resolved using exceptional care, speed and efficiency
* Work closely with the Operations Manager as your point of contact for service delivery escalations
* Handle and/or co-ordinate the resolution of technical and client issues, escalating to the Operations Manager or Service Delivery Manager, as necessary
* Recommend service improvements to management and participate in the implementation of them
Essential skills / qualifications:
* Full, clean UK driving licence with access to own vehicle
* Self-motivated team player with good technical and interpersonal skills
* Ability to multi-task and enjoy working in a dynamic and rapidly changing environment
* Take pride in the quality of your work and enjoy being part of a highly motivated team
* Be willing and able to learn new technology and skills
Technical experience / knowledge of the following:
* Windows 7 and later
* Adobe Acrobat suite
* MS Office Suite and MS Outlook
* Lotus Notes
* Remote Control Software including Remote Assist and RDP
* Internet Explorer
* MacAfee Anti-Virus/spyware
* Symantec Endpoint Services
* Active Directory
* PC Hardware and Architecture
Desirable skills / qualifications:
* Technical Microsoft Accreditations
* Service Management (ITIL) awareness
Apply now for consideration!
By completing the application process, you agree that ES Field Delivery UK LTD (FDS) may contact you in line with General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) in connection with your application via the contact details you provided in relation to the vacancy you have applied for. Our Privacy Notice can be viewed on our website