Please check your email .
Business Change Lead Analyst
Hybrid - 2 days on site in Perth
£450-£550 per day (INSIDE IR35)
My client in the utilities industry are looking for a Business Change Lead Analyst to join their fast-paced team on an initial 6 month contract.
The ideal candidate will have experience working in Change Management based projects.
* Working with the various product owners to understand in flight and planned initiatives and assess the business impact and risk.
* Developing a picture of the stakeholders across businesses and senior leadership for value stream initiatives.
* Identifying any potential issues between work done to date and deployment of change to ensure business ways of working will align.
* Optimising the timing of the release of project deliverables into business operations.
* Support the Product Owners with communicating and engaging people and senior leaders around the product vision.
* Develop the Comms & engagement plan, along with the training plan including Go Live support.
* Undertake Change Impact Analyses and work with the business stakeholders to identify the solution needed to deliver the change successfully
* Utilise change management strategies to ensure a smooth transition through change implementation
* Consult with staff, Trade Unions to identify and manage anticipated resistance
* Creation of communication, training plans and materials to enable a smooth implementation; includes training needs analysis
* Track implementation progress and report back to product owners / key stakeholders and the various IT value streams
* Thorough knowledge of, and experience in, change management principles and methodology
* Excellent communication skills with ability to write engaging communications as well as ability to build strong relationships
* Confident in visualising and articulating proposed solutions to business problems provided by design team to business areas
* Experience in developing training material
* Ability to influence others and achieve common goals
* Ability to solve problems with a can-do attitude
* Great organisational and time management skills
* Good understanding of Agile and excellent team worker
This vacancy is being advertised by either Advanced Resource Managers Limited, Advanced Resource Managers IT Limited or Advanced Resource Managers Engineering Limited ("ARM"). ARM is a specialist talent acquisition and management consultancy. We provide technical contingency recruitment and a portfolio of more complex resource solutions. Our specialist recruitment divisions cover the entire technical arena, including some of the most economically and strategically important industries in the UK and the world today. We will never send your CV without your permission