Please check your email .
Are you a 2nd Line Engineer looking for a new Permanent opportunity in the North West?
We are looking for somebody with the following experience -
* A thorough understanding of supporting desktops, laptops and printers in a customer focussed IT support environment.
* Expert knowledge of Office365, Microsoft Client/Server networking, VPNs, WANs, and end user software.
* Being the point of contact for service related questions
* Good fault finding and problem solving skills.
You will be tasked with -
* Receiving escalated incidents from the service desk
* Work with the 2nd line support team to ensure SLAs are met.
* Work with the systems team to resolve infrastructure issues
* Be an active participant in Service Improvement by proactively offering suggestion to improve the Customer Experience
This is a permanent position based in Crewe (Hybrid position, 3 days on site) which will require occasional travel to other sites in the North West and is paying up to £28k per annum with a £5,700 car allowance