Please check your email .
IT Application Services Manager, Oxford, £43,000 - £52,000pa plus amazing benefits:
Our internationally recognised client is looking to add an IT Application Services Manager to their team.
Being part of the AV/IT department, the right candidate will be working on a wide range of projects, applications and services that aim to support and enhance my clients’ systems and processes.
Reporting into the Director of IT Service Delivery and Change, an experienced, skilled and highly motivated IT Application Services Manager will also be responsible for managing, maintaining and ensuring the operational availability and on-going integrity of application services, software catalogues and application architecture.
You will work closely with CIO, AV IT Senior Management Team and wider AV IT Team members to review and ensure the performance, stability, security, license compliance and value for money of existing applications. You also be responsible for the introduction, support, and sustainability of new application solutions.
* ITIL Foundation level certified with working knowledge and experience of service catalogue management, release management, service design and the service value chain.
* Good understanding and experience of working in a complex, multi-site, distributed Cloud and SaaS based technology environment.
* Experience of creating application architectures, roadmaps and horizon scanning for IT technology trends and developments.
* Experience of managing internal teams, business stakeholders and/or external 3rd party service providers.
* Ability to explain technical issues to non-technical staff.
If you believe you have the experience and skills for this position and want to find out more, please apply, my client is looking to interview asap.
MARS Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and positively welcomes applications from suitably qualified applicants regardless of race, colour, sex, marital status, national origin, religion, age, disability, or any other protected status. Suitable candidates for the role will be contacted within 3 working days, unfortunately if you haven’t heard back in this time your application has been unsuccessful at this time.
MARS Recruitment is a specialist Engineering & IT recruiter working in partnership with companies across the UK and offers services of both an Employment Business (for Temporary/Contract roles) and an Employment Agency (for Permanent roles)