Please check your email .
Location: Fully Remote
Salary: Competitive + Benefits
Trust Payments is a global unified payment technology group that was formed in 2019 bringing together technology and financial services into an omnichannel solution. The new business model has enabled Trust Payments to establish itself as a leading Fintech Payments group.
Develop financial payment systems fit for purpose by taking a senior role in the development team, responsible for providing solutions to business requirements.
- To keep up to date with the latest software development technologies and methodologies
- To write clean and healthy structured code
- To build future proof reusable code libraries, which can be shared, in-order to drive further efficiencies throughout the team
- To deliver code which is well tested and consistently error free
Security Standards & Data Protection:
- To be aware of latest data protection and security threats and to make sure we mitigate against these risks using known industry standards and Internal Company Tools and Services
Software Tools and Processes:
- Review and utilise industry standard software development tools such as source control, deployment servers and build servers where appropriate in an effective manner
- Assist the technical leader in enforcing the chosen development process such as pair programming and test-driven development
- Assist the technical leader to calculate work estimates.
Quality and Standards:
- Maintain high standards of software quality within the team by establishing good practices and habits
Mentoring and Training
- To mentor other developers and make sure that time is spent peer reviewing code and offering constructive advice and training
- Carry out instructions given by the Development Manager
- Comply with the Health and Safety at work Act (1974) and relevant directives in all activities
- Compliance on all relevant aspects of GDPR as appropriate to the role
- Advanced level (knowledge and experience) of programming languages and methodologies.
- Excellent understanding of security standards
- Proactive and highly organised, with strong time management and assertiveness skills
- Background in technology and knowledge of the Payment Business Industry
- Knowledge of technology-based products and services
- Awareness of Trust Payments Limited range of products
- Understanding of Payment system capabilities and features
- Computer literacy, Microsoft Office, Sales force, DMS, data handling, record keeping
- Good product knowledge
- Bright, highly self-motivated and driven with a professional and positive approach
- Ability to solve problems quickly and completely
- Ability to multi-task and stay organised in a dynamic work environment
- Passionate about Software Development, with a general thirst for digital knowledge and a significant interest in new emerging technologies
- Analytical and inquisitive, with excellent attention to detail
- Innovative and creative, with a concise, precise, and effective approach to problem solving and the ability to develop, deliver and evaluate brilliant ideas founded on rock-solid strategic thinking
- Reliable, flexible, and cooperative
- Diplomatic and tactful
- Personable and approachable, with an enthusiastic and motivational nature and an overall passion for excellence
- Ability to perform the role of a good ambassador for the organisation at all times
- Opportunity to be part of a rapidly scaling and market leading Fintech business
- Health and Wellbeing ethos including regular wellness sessions, fitness and nutrition and other events as well as supported by internally qualified mental health first aiders
- Family friendly enhanced benefits/policies
- Pension, Healthcare, Life Assurance
We understand the value that a diverse and inclusive working environment brings to Trust Payments. We celebrate the differences that people can bring through their cultures, backgrounds and perspectives. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, colour, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or any other protected characteristic.
During the recruitment process we welcome you to inform us confidentially of any special adjustments required in order to participate fully in our recruitment experience.