Please check your email .
We have an exciting opportunity for a 1st Line IT Technician to join our well-established client based in Reigate.
MFK Recruitment has successfully recruited 15 individuals to this company in the past 3 years, fantastic team with genuine career progression opportunities!
1st Line IT Technician - job purpose:
This is the ideal role for an individual with some live experience in providing IT support. You should be passionate about providing exemplary customer service. In this 1st Line IT Technician role, you will be working on-site at my client’s office in Reigate and also occasionally visiting customers' sites locally, so it is essential for the 1st Line IT Technician to own a driving license/vehicle.
1st Line IT Technician – main responsibilities:
* To manage all incidents and customer requests from receipt to resolution and closure
* To ensure service level agreement standards are met
* To promptly complete any admin paperwork and documentation
* Keep accurate records of all site information using IT Service Management tools
* Promote best practices and adhere to change control process
* Accurately plan and organise a working week
* Review scorecard weekly with Team Lead
1st Line IT Technician – skills & experience:
* In-person and Remote Support Experience
* Minimum 1-year experience in a 1st Line Position
* Experience in using Windows Server/Active Directory
* Experience in using Office 365 Admin
* Experience working with SLA’s
* Experience in Timekeeping and Administration
Some highlights of working with the company:
* Friendly team
* Personalised training platform
* Skills assessment and personalised progression plans
* Microsoft Gold Partner and Google Partner
* Microsoft and Google training courses, accreditations and exams
* One-to-One training
* Company healthcare available
* Purchase discounts
* Social & team building activities