Please check your email .
SAP PP QM Analyst
We are currently looking for a SAP PP QM (production planning + quality management Application Analyst to join a a global leader in speciality chemicals based in the East Riding of Yorkshire area. As the SAP PP QM Analyst you will be part of the manufacturing support and development team looking to develop and utilise new technologies in the business. The role offers flexible remote working with occasional site based work.
The SAP manufacturing support and development analyst (PP QM) is within the SAP team you will be responsible for the support and development of the functionality within the Manufacturing and Quality Control areas of SAP. Working with your peers in other SAP functional areas, you will be key to ensuring that our 40+ global sites are fully supported and will liaise with them for continuous improvements through configuration enhancements and system improvements.
1. This position will be providing both a support and development/project environment across all aspects of the Groups' global applications in the area of SAP PP QM that are related to application services and implementing resolutions
2. In the role you will be providing guidance, coordination, and support of business processes that use SAP. Acting as operational technical expert for identified applications, sharing knowledge as appropriate through intranet documentation and training sessions.
3. The role require good problem solving abilities to help the team improve the applications and enable the development of solutions to support effective reporting.
4. The Analyst will use their SAP experience in the SAP PP QM modules including configuration skills. Actively helping the business with project roll outs, SAP upgrades and support.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the SAP PP QM Application Support Specialist we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a Business / Mathematical / Scientific or IT area ideally with recognised accountancy qualification or equivalent accountancy experience
2. Outstanding communication skills are required to work effectively with Business Analysts and other IT colleagues.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with SAP in the SAP PP QM module including configuration skills. Achieved by active involvement in project roll outs, SAP upgrades and support.
Key Words: SAP Production Planning SAP Quality Management PP QM Application Support Project