Please check your email .
My client is seeking for a Video Game Artist to join their growing company and they are dedicated in building arcade games and experiences that will define the future of coin operated entertainment. We are looking for rising stars who will not rest until they have made it to be the best. Do you get excited at the opportunity to roll up your sleeves, get your hands dirty and make amazing experiences? Are you driven to do things better and smarter every time? Are you enthusiastic to learn and continuously develop your skill set?
We need an Artist who creates consistent, high-quality assets to join our small, flexible team. They will be a keen gamer with a good understanding of the principles of design and experience of 3D game art pipelines. Ongoing additional responsibilities include assisting the team in developing new game concepts and researching styles, trends and competing products in search of the next big thing.
* Work closely in daily cooperation with the other team members to document, plan, iterate and execute the project goals and deliverables.
* Be hands-on artist for all internal development projects and is accountable for the timing and quality of their deliverables.
* Will play an important role in early research and development delivering concepting and storyboarding,
* Enthusiastic to learn and continuously develop your skill set
* Take part in game concepting meetings
* May be required to attend trade shows or locations to expand their market and product knowledge
* Creation and delivery of concepts and final assets
* 2D Art, 2D and 3D animation design and implementation
* Contributing to user interfaces and visual effects
* Participation in departmental meetings to share personal ideas
* Other duties as assigned
* Beneficial Skills and Nice to Have
* 3D sculpting, preferably Z Brush
* Video Editing, Preferably After Effects/Premiere
* Graphic design and layout
* Motion Graphics, preferably After Effects
* Traditional art and media skills – sketching, concepting etc