Please check your email .
Robotics Software Developer - Navigation - Surrey
An innovative and market disrupting Robotics start-up based in Surrey is looking for a Robotics Software Developer (C++, Algorithms, ROS/ROS2) to design control algorithms for autonomous navigation, point cloud development and computer vision development for their fully Autonomous Mobile Robot.
As Robotics Software Developer, you will be part of a small but highly experienced Robotics team with an engineering mindset and passion for continuous improvement. This is an excellent opportunity to work for a dynamic business that is striving to transform their industry by launching their AMR.
Please note: Due to the “togetherness” mentality for being a driving force in the AMR space, the Robotics Software Developer may be offered a Shares package as part of this role.
To be considered, you must have:
* Some commercial experience in ROS development with C++
* Knowledge on how to tune and improve performance of NVIDIA computers for Robotics
* Experience on development novel global and local planners for ROS and navigation stack
* MSc and/or PHD in Robotics
* Ability to work in an Agile environment
* Understanding of SDLC best practices
* Able to communicate effectively with Technology and the business
Please apply now with your latest CV for the Software Developer – Robotics , Navigation