Please check your email .
Are you an experienced Cyber Security Analyst who has an in-depth knowledge and understanding of how to protect your clients' computer systems and information from security risks?
Can you proactively identify problems and develop recommendations and plans to protect information from threats such as unauthorised access, data theft or file damage and data loss due to malware or other suspicious activity in the clients’ networks?
A superb opportunity has arisen for a Cyber Security Analyst in the Aylesbury area to join a successful and growing business that is a true market leader in network performance and cybersecurity.
As Cyber Security Analyst you will develop and maintain subject matter expertise in the services the company offer with a deep understanding of the technology underpinning these. You will need to have drive, confidence and be proactive in your approach to the role.
This is a new role to add to a growing small niche team. And will report to the experience COO. Flexible working is on offer with the opportunity to be part of an expanding professional team. Travel to client sites may be a necessary part of this role
Education and Qualifications
* Degree level or equivalent in IT, Computer Science or similar discipline or certification.
* Understanding of networking technology including fibre networks, data centre networks, operator networks, and Software Defined Networks
* Cyber security service trends compliance requirements in enterprise organisations
* Minimum 3 years’ experience in a support role in a client facing commercial organisation
* Core cyber security products including SIEM, Zero Trust and NDR/XDR products
* Core network routing and switching products
* Knowledge of cyber security requirements and services
* Knowledge of network performance and optimisation and services
* Understanding of cyber security risks and identifying potentially malicious activity through an enquiring mind
* Understanding of Service Provider environments
* Knowledge of UK information security laws and standards and specifically ICO rules and regulations
* Holidays 25 days + bank holidays
* Save 3 days for Christmas – office is open
* Auto enrolled in Nest pension – can pay into private pension – being reviewed and transfer to Scottish Widows
* Onsite parking
* Free brekkie in the office every day – they do an ASDA order once a week
* They do a lot with charities child autism - National, Aylesbury food bank, donations and volunteering and blackberry farm animal rescue centre to help out, charity bake-offs
* Wellbeing – mental health first aiders – monthly they order in mind pause boxes