Please check your email .
We are delighted to be working with a Cambridge based organisation. They are recruiting for a Linux Systems Administrator to join their team on a full time, permanent basis with options of hybrid working.
Key responsibilities will include:
* Supporting and developing the Linux systems
* Installation and maintenance of computer infrastructure
* Develop and support other Windows and Mac systems
* Coordination of IT services
* Server administration
* Management of virtualised platforms and storage
The successful candidate will have:
* Experience in similar role
* Relevant degree or equivalent experience
* Previous infrastructure experience
* Server administration experience (Debian/Ubuntu)
* Networking knowledge
* Excellent interpersonal skills
If this role looks like your next challenge, please contact Sam ASAP or apply via this advert!
We endeavour to reply to every candidate, every time but if you haven’t heard back within 10 days, please understand that you have unfortunately been unsuccessful for this position, or the position has been filled. Please call the office or send an email to discuss other potential positions