Please check your email .
I am actively seeking a Head of Management information and Data Services to join one of the top colleges in the UK.
This is Perm position, located in Cambridge on a hybrid basis, paying up to £52k.
I am actively seeking a Head of Management Information and Data services, this will involve all key functions of the college: Student support, progress records and exams to funding returns. You would be required to lead, manage and develop my clients system.
This role would be perfect for an established MIS Manager or a colleague who is ready to take a next step in their career.
Core elements of the MIS service are delivered via a SQL based management information system.
The IT environment is Microsoft/365, Teams and Sharepoint.
* Experience using T-SQL querying and data processing, SSRS report design.
* Have experience producing, managing data to support the senior leaders.
* Has a deep understanding of funding regulations and funding agency methodologies.
* Experience of Project Management, inception through to delivery.
* Experience of working with education-based management information systems