Please check your email .
We have an exciting opportunity for a Senior IT Engineer to join our client in Abingdon, Oxfordshire.
My client requires a Senior IT Engineer on-site for this permanent opportunity. The company offers a great working environment, benefits and MFK Recruitment has successfully recruited 14 individuals to the company in the past 3 years!
The company is renowned for developing its staff and there will be several opportunities for the selected candidate to progress.
Senior IT Engineer - main responsibilities:
* To manage all incidents and customer requests from receipt to resolution and closure
* Provide level 2 server, network and desktop technical support, diagnosing customer issues and providing a high level of first-time fix to mentor/Support Junior IT Support Technicians
* To manage escalated incidents and customer requests from receipt to resolution and closure
* To ensure service level agreement standards are met
* To promptly complete any admin paperwork and documentation
* Keep accurate records of all site information using IT Service Management tools
* To scope out solutions and systems befitting of customer requirements
* Promote best practices and adhere to change control process
Senior IT Engineer - knowledge/experience required:
* 2+ years of experience working as an IT Technician or IT Engineer
* Office 365
* Windows Server (DNS, DHCP, AD, GPO, RRAS, MDT, WDS) (essential)
* Active Directory
* Supporting Cloud migration
* MS End point manager
* Azure AD
* Google Workspace
Some highlights of working with the company:
* Friendly team
* Personalised training platform
* Skills assessment and personalised progression plans
* Microsoft Gold Partner and Google Partner
* Microsoft and Google training courses, accreditations and exams
* One-to-One training
* Company healthcare available
* Purchase discounts
* Social & team building activities