Please check your email .
Are you an enthusiastic, proactive and experienced Web Developer, looking to join a thriving results-driven and award winning technology company? Providing business solutions to clients through the development of usable, robust software. And working for a company who pride themselves on their values of integrity, personal excellence, continual self-improvement and mutual respect?
My client’s ideas and creativity, together with their digital capabilities, have enabled them to utilise web technologies for many different sectors. They offer a variety of services including web design, CRM systems, ECommere, sharepoint development and other digital solutions. They are committed to their customers and partners and have a passion for technology and big challenges.
They are looking for a Web Application Developer to design and code functional web-based applications. You will work alongside an innovative multi-disciplined development team and independently, to design and develop robust and usable web applications.
Experience & Abilities
We are looking for a developer with minimum 2-3 years' experience. You will be an enthusiastic, proactive and organised individual who enjoys working in a team. You will be very familiar and capable with working with Microsoft technologies such as .NET Core, MVC, ASP.NET
* Demonstrable experience developing websites using .NET
* Expertise integrating with APIs
* Ability to query SQL Server and T-SQL databases
* Working knowledge of Version Control Systems (Git)
* An ability to work well under pressure and to tight timescales
* Excellent communication skills with the ability to communicate at all levels
* Familiarity with the Umbraco CMS desired but not required
* No formal qualifications are required for this position.
Details of position
You will be working with our in-house development team. Your role will be to be a key team member and support the team with application development, helping to build websites, web-based portals and applications and integrating these into a variety of other Microsoft and non-Microsoft applications:
* Support and maintain existing range of applications
* Develop new applications using a range of technologies
* Communicate and knowledge share with other members of the team.
* Provide support and advice to various teams within the company (Customer Service, 3rd Line, Projects)
What is in it for you?
* City Centre location with free parking
* Up to 25 days holidays plus bank holidays
* Flexible Working Hours
* Flexible Working Arrangements (Hybrid)
* Friendly and supportive environment
The role is full-time for 37.5 hours a week, including flexitime.
Salary is £28 to £35kpa dependent on experience