Please check your email .
Product Manager | Maidenhead / Hybrid – 3 days office, 2 days remote.
A successful company based in Maidenhead is seeking a Product Manager to join their highly entrepreneurial and experienced team. As a Product Manager you'll be responsible for the creation and evolution of exciting products which meet the needs of their customers and the business.
Main requirements of the role:
* Work with Head of PM to develop the 5yr Vision and roadmap for the category
* Lead on customer pain points explorations and competitor, market, and technology developments to fuel new propositions/opportunities/solutions.
* Assessment of potential solutions in terms of commercial viability incl. market fit, opportunity sizing, value proposition, technical requirements and go-to-market strategy (i.e., should we build, buy, or partner to grow?)
* Own the roadmap, ensuring prioritisation and delivery of the right things at the right time.
* Lead a multidisciplinary team in the delivery of new proposition launches, whilst owning the Product management deliverables such as marketing material development, volume planning, etc.
* Ensure Internal activation to support proposition launches definition, generation and delivery of sales collateral and product training across all teams.
* Regular reporting to highlight performance on main KPI’s.
* Review and understand portfolio performance, with the support of data & insights, in order to drive optimisations/continuous improvement pieces and end of life recommendations.
* Work with Sales, Operations, Engineering and Marketing colleagues to define variants and sales packages of existing products.
* Manage continuous improvement work/product updates through to market deployment.
* Ensure all product documentation, information, and messaging remains relevant and up to date across all platforms.
Qualifications, skills & experience
* Degree level qualification in relevant subject or equivalent experience in a Product Marketing/Product Management role
* Good general education with excellent written and spoken English
* Excellent IT skills with high proficiency in MS Office Tools (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Project)
* Excellent interpersonal and presentation skills
* Good problem-solving and decision-making capabilities
* Ability and acceptance to travel as required globally
* Willingness to undertake all training as necessary to be fully effective in post