Please check your email .
Berry Recruitment are looking for data analysts with substantial experience in Resource Planning and Demand Modelling for a permanent role as a Senior Planning & Forecast Analyst for our client based in Cardiff, South Wales,
Duties will include:
- Producing multi-channel forecasting models and reports
- model scenarios to plan for the short and long term
- analyse daily, weekly and monthly reports to identify key drivers
- attend key meetings and feedback to stakeholders
- allocate and manage team workstack and manage the database ensuring compliance and accuracy
This role will require the following:
- Ability to develop forecast models from scratch for any channel
- Expert knowledge of Excel
- Proven track record of effective resource planning
ability to communicate insights and meanings to all levels of seniority
- Ability to lead a team
- Experience of resource planning and demand modelling
experience of influencing key stakeholders
- Substantial experience of operating and maintaining Telephony & WM/WFO systems
- Practical experience of Power BI, SQL, Excel Analysis Toolpak, simulation modelling is desirable but not essential
- Salary: £35k - £39k + Benefits
- Employer pension contributions up to 11%
- Family friendly policies
If you are interested and have suitable experience for this position, then please contact Gurbax at our Cardiff branch.
Please note that sponsorship cannot be offered. Graduate visas with less than 18 months remaining cannot be considered.
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person's gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability or sexual orientation. Every candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their merits, qualifications and ability to perform the duties of the job