Please check your email .
Manufacturing Futures are pleased to be recruiting for a Software Developer to join a market leading electronics business in Leeds. You will have at least three years of experience using Java in a professional environment, be able to write scripts to analyse data and create professional looking and high functioning UIsYou will be expected to develop new software from inception through to implementation as part of an experienced team of Software Engineers. On offer here is the chance to join a forward thinking company with a fantastic working environment and to receive a competitive salary and attractive benefits package.
This role would suit a recent graduate with some industry experience or a Software Developer looking for a fresh challenge with a growing business
Software Developer - Role and Responsibilities - Software Engineer / Programmer / Electronics / Manufacturing / Programmer / Java / C++ / .NET / IT
* Design high quality software from scratch, including high end User Interfaces
* Create software that is simple, scalable and easy to adapt
* Write scripts to analyse data
Software Developer - Skills and Abilities - Software Developer / Programmer / Electronics / Manufacturing / Programmer / Java / C++ / .NET / IT
* At least twoyears coding / software development experience
* A relevant qualification in computer science, electrical & electronic engineering or IT related discipline
* UI Development knowledge
* Self motivated with strong attention to detail
Software Engineer, Software Developer, Electronics, Manufacturing, Programmer, Java, C++, .NET
This is a fantastic opportunity to join an exciting and forward thinking organisation with an inclusive culture and excellent working atmosphere. If you feel you meet the above requirements please apply now