Please check your email .
Service Desk Team Leader
Birmingham - B45
We are excited to be recruiting on behalf of our client who is looking for an experienced Service Desk Team Leader to join the team based in Birmingham.
As a Service Desk Team Leader you will play a critical role in the management of your team to provide 1st class support to customers. This will cover hardware and software support. You will be logging, updating, progressing and resolving incidents, and service requests, to agreed standards and timelines. You will also act as an escalation point for your team
A natural trouble-shooter with a talent for multi-tasking and prioritising workload, you will pay close attention to detail to progress tickets to a satisfactory outcome.
· Efficient processing of IT incidents and requests from initial logging through to resolution, in line with all internal processes and targets
· Providing an excellent level of customer service whilst acting as a single point of contact for end users with technical faults and IT queries
· Escalation of issues to an appropriate level, both functional and hierarchical
· Analyse undocumented incidents and provide sound, timely and creative solutions, often whilst under pressure of time, identifying associated risks and appropriate mitigation plans
· Liaise with 3rd Party vendors and internal teams
· Documentation of relevant fixes for internal Knowledge base
· To provide assistance for moves and changes
· Data collection for reporting
· Provide ideas for service improvement that improve efficiency or user experience
· Previous experience of working in a similar role
· Ability to determine actions necessary to resolve IT incidents and requests
· Support of EPOS / retail systems and associated back office software
· IT Support in a commercial environment
· Remote desktop control technologies
· Incident Management software (i.e. Support Works, Remedy etc)
· Support of MS Office
· Call centre experience
· IT based degree (or equivalent experience)
· Mobile technologies support (Windows, Android, IOS, Blackberry)
· Supporting technologies in a BYOD environment
Please be aware this advert will remain open until the vacancy has been filled. Interviews will take place throughout this period, therefore we encourage you to apply early to avoid disappointment.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy