Please check your email .
Job Title: Senior Data Migration Consultant
Location: Hybrid Remote
Salary: Negotiable (We aim to improve your current package)
Bonus: Personal and Company Performance
Holiday: 25 Days, Plus Bank Holidays (Increasing with Service)
Medical Insurance: Yes
Hours: Full time (36.5 hpw)
Travel/Expenses: Car is required expensed at 45p per mile from home address (excluding travel to your Assigned Office)
Assigned Office: Depending where you live your stated office will be Nottingham or Cambridge, but you can work from anywhere!
Data & Analytics team, Gold Partner and Inner Circle
Our Data and Analytics team was established several years ago, and our services have grown rapidly to almost 100 consultants globally. This success is being replicated in the UK with a new Data & Analytics team being established.
As a Microsoft Gold Partner for over 20 years, Columbus have access a range of market-leading resources, training and certifications. As well as a host of awards, Columbus have twice been named partner of the year by Microsoft.
As Microsoft Inner Circle members, Columbus have been recognised as part of an elite category of partners. This honour is only awarded to the very best in the industry for thought leadership, innovation and dedication, with Inner Circle partners representing only the Top 1% of the Microsoft ecosystem.
The role of a Senior Data Mitigation Consultant
Our Data Migration Consultant will support our clients through large complex implementations, working as part of the Columbus or client team to deliver growth and establish advisory services.
As a client-facing expert, you will guide our customers through migrations which are often the most complex parts of an implementation process.
* You will be responsible for the production of technical documentation and presentation materials,
* Be able to provide pre-sales support on ERP and other large-scale technology implementations,
* Leverage offshore delivery teams, providing guidance and coaching to improve delivery quality,
* Act as a data migration champion across Columbus, ensuring that data migration is embedded into all our implementations.
Travel and Hybrid Working
We have an environment that gives you the flexibility to achieve an effective work-life balance. To maintain our collaborative approach, all team meetings take place face-to-face in our offices wherever possible.
We continue to offer our customers onsite consultancy time if requested, so flexibility around UK travel and overnight stays is expected dependent on the project requirements. Onsite time is planned ahead of time, within 2 week blocks so you know well in advance where you will be working.
We ask that those in customer-facing roles to aim to come to the office a couple of times a month to recharge and fill up on our Columbus energy and for those in our critical internally facing teams, we like to see them in the office at least twice a week. The rest of the time you are free to work from wherever you choose!
About You (The Essentials)
* Significant experience in delivering data migration projects for organisations of varying scales, especially within ERP.
* Knowledge and experience in using tools such as T-SQL and or SQL
* Curious, looking to challenge the status quo and improve
* An understanding of cloud technology focused on Microsoft Azure, including services such as Databricks, Dataverse, Data Factory, SQL Database and Synapse Analytics.
* Collaborates well with both internal and external colleagues.
* Understanding of data architecture and data processing used to drive data migration.
* Committed to personal development and becoming a Trusted Advisor in your field.
What we can offer
You will be a part of both a local and global team, where you not only share knowledge but also a laugh or two. We value our employees and leave room for flexibility so that you can enjoy a work-life balance.
You will get;-
* 25 Days Annual Leave (Increasing with Service)
* £2,500 payment for successful candidate referrals
* Hybrid Working
* Modern Airconditioned Office Space, with Free Parking and Breakout Areas.
* Columbus Benefits Hub – Discounts on Tickets, Shopping, Car leasing, Holidays, Food and More
* Access to Free Training Courses Delivered by Columbus Academy
* Free Microsoft Certifications and access to Microsoft Learn
* Personal Pension Plan
* Life Assurance x4 Salary
* Cycle to Work Scheme
* Company Awards & Recognition
* Employee Wellbeing Program