Please check your email .
Hybrid Connections are recruiting for a 2nd Line Support Engineer based in Milton Keynes this exciting opportunity you will be offered a salary of £25,000 - £30,000 per annum, working full time in an office. As a 2nd Line Support Engineer you will report to the wider support team. As a successful candidate you will join a well-established, family run business and will support the businesses rapidly growing customer base.
Responsibilities for this 2nd Line Support Engineer will include:
* You will take ownership for telephone calls to the Support Desk and resolve them as quickly and effectively as possible
* Act as 1st to 3rd remote support when systems demonstrate performance issues or service failures internally and externally
* Assist Projects team with current customer projects
* Working on customer sites to resolve issues or project delivery of new systems/hardware
* Office 365 / Azure administration
* Provide monthly Client Support Team performance statistics and where necessary propose improvement strategies
* Ability to be dynamic around end clients with the knowledge to work as part of a team but independently work on your own.
Experience for this 2nd Line Support Engineer role:
* Experience using Office 365 and troubleshooting
* Experience in Networking and Windows
* You will have experience in a 2nd Line Support, System Administrator position
* Qualifications in: CompTIA A+, MCP/MCSE (Microsoft Certified Professional), CCENT (Cisco Certified Entry Networking Technician)
* Experience in PC Hardware and software
* Key experience in Microsoft Server and Exchange
* You will have a UK driving licence
* Working with helpdesk software, Windows 10, Desktop support, Active Directory
* Windows: Server (Apply online only) & OS 10,11
If you are a committed and enthusiastic individual our 2nd Line Support Engineer is an excellent opportunity to make a difference to this successful business. Apply below today