Please check your email .
We are currently looking for a IT Support Team Lead to join a leading medical distribution company based in the Buckingham area. As the IT Support Team Lead you will be responsible for line managing three IT Support Staff along with taking on a hands on role to provide both on-site and remote IT Support for business users.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the IT Support Team Lead will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. You will be responsible for providing general first and second line support to users, this will include remote and on site support.
2. Your responsibilities will also include assisting with maintaining the companies IT infrastructure, including telecoms and network,
3. As an IT Support Team Lead you will also be responsible for the general line management of three IT Support Staff, this will include performance management and reviews.
4. You will be responsible for overseeing and ensuring smooth running of daily IT operations, whilst aiming to deliver improvements within the support team by reviewing the technologies that may be beneficial to the business.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the IT Support Team Lead we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. You will have relevant first and second line support experience.
2. Proven industry experience in a leadership role.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with supporting IT networks.
Key Words: IT support, first line, second line, IT engineer, IT support, IT team lead
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for talent development. We therefore welcome applications for any interested parties who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment professionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves