Please check your email .
Would you love the chance to step into a rewarding IT Support Technician position working with a fab team?
Can you see the world in 1’s and 0’s?
Do you have the ability to explain complex IT issues to anyone?
Are you an all-round tech wizard, with a passion for computers?
If you’re a lover of anything IT related and are looking to help people through the world of tech…
We may have the role for you!
As the IT Support Technician, your duties will include;
* Assisting Service Desk to provide remote support
* Configuration of new equipment ready for client installs
* Raising support tickets through to completion
* Working alongside Operation Manager and Director to assist with ongoing projects
* Installation and configuration of a variety of Hardware, Software and Applications etc
As an IT Support Technician, your skills and experience should consist of:
* 2-3 year’s experience working as an IT Support Technician or in a similar role
* Good communication skills with strong knowledge and passion for technology
* IT troubleshooting skills and basic hardware understanding would be beneficial
* Windows Server Active Directory Environments (e.g. group policy administration, account management and other common server services –2016, 2019 +)
* A good understanding of Windows Desktops and apps, specifically Windows 7 to 10/11
* General networking knowledge and an understanding of Firewalls / Routers and Virtualisation (e.g. Hyper-V)
As an IT Support Technician, you can expect a salary of £20,000 to £25,000, plus the following benefits…
* Christmas Bonus
* Learning Opportunities
* Fantastic company culture and social events
* Regular pay reviews
* Onsite parking
If you can’t wait to find out more about this exciting IT Support Technician role, get your CV over to us ASAP