Please check your email .
My Public Sector client is looking for an experienced Risk Manage
The rate is £718.18 Inside IR35 and the contract is expected to last for 4 Months. The Hybrid/Remote split is 1/2 days per week in office in Hampshire.
An Active Security Clearance is required for the role.
* Thorough understanding of the NCSC Cyber Assessment Framework (CAF).
* Experience in conducting Cyber risk assessments using Bowtie software, and aligning it with CAF.
* Excellent communication skills and proficiency in building and maintaining productive working relationships with internal and external partners.
* Up to date knowledge of smart building technology.
* A thorough knowledge of secure by design and accreditation.
* Working knowledge of process safety would be advantageous.
If interested, please apply with a copy of of you most up to date CV.
Lawrence Harvey is acting as an Employment Business in regards to this position. Visit our website and follow us on Twitter for all live vacancies (lawharveyjobs)