Please check your email .
Job Title: IT Support Technician
Location: Haywards Heath, West Sussex
Salary: £24,242 - £31,422 per annum, depending on experience
Job type: Full time, Permanent
Closing date for applications: Noon, Friday, 3rd February 2023
Great Walstead is a dynamic Independent Day School nestled in the glorious Sussex countryside on a site of 250 acres, surrounded by fields and woodland. The School seeks to nurture academic ability, kind character and a spirit of adventure in our pupils whose ages range from 2 ½ to 13 years old. The School believes that children are born creative, curious and imaginative.
This position is an exciting opportunity for a highly motivated, and qualified IT Support Technician who has a real flair for technology, and thrives on providing exemplary customer service.
The successful candidate will be:
* Experienced in a technical IT support role, ideally in a school environment but not essential
* Proficient in Microsoft technologies, have good analytical skills with a systematic and methodical approach to problem solving
* Possess excellent interpersonal, and communication skills (both written and verbal)
Competitive Salary, plus an extensive benefits package including:
* A generous pension contribution
* Death in service
* Use of the extensive grounds out of working hours
* Free meals during term time
* Free staff parking and an employee assistance programme
Please click on the APPLY button and CHECK YOUR EMAILS for the link to our Client's careers page.
NOTE: You will only be considered for this role if the application form is completed.
Candidates with experience or relevant job titles of; IT Support Officer, IT Support, IT Officer, IT, IT Technical Support, IT Administrator, IT Support Engineer may also be considered for this role