Please check your email .
Job Title: IT Support Technician
Job Type: Permanent
We are delighted to be recruiting for an IT Support Technician to support desk supporting our in-house staff but also dealing with support enquiries from customer-facing systems. The main responsibilities include being the initial escalation point for the support desk providing first-time fixes where possible, commissioning and building user equipment and triaging and escalating tickets when required.
Main Duties & Responsibilities
* Responsibility for being the first point of contact on the Service Desk
* Perform the support of daily IT related issues.
* Assist in the support of our fleet of printers.
* Assist in the support of remote locations/users.
* Configure, test and deploy new workstations and peripheral equipment.
* Assist with the support of our e-mail procedures.
* New Starters and Leavers administration.
* Assist with our disaster recovery plan.
* Assist users with questions or problems.
* Assist with our network and file security.
* Creates and maintains good technical documentation.
* Other Duties as assigned.
* Experience in 1st line support
* Experience with supporting customers over the phone and in person
* Experience of ticket management
* Advanced knowledge of Windows Operating Systems – Win 7 and Above
* Active Directory and group policies and principles
* Microsoft Windows Server
* Networking hardware / software inc. patching of network and phones
* Experience in Office365
Salary: £20k-£25k depending on experience
In return, we can offer you an exciting career in a growing company with an excellent salary upto £25k base and benefits which includes:-
* 7.5% annual bonus potential on top
* £375 Quarterly Sales Bonus
* £375 Thank You Christmas Bonus
* 6% Matched Pension Contribution
* 4x Salary Life Insurance
* And Much More
If you are interested in this role, then please APPLY ASAP and we will be in touch with further details