Please check your email .
Our client a market leader in real estate with offices throughout the UK are looking for an IT Support Administrator to join the team.
In this role, you will report directly to the Head of IT and play a key role in maintaining and improving the company's IT infrastructure.
This role is based in Reading with a Hybrid/Remote First appraoch.
* Provision of business Application support for all users. This would involve answering support queries via phone, email and face to face. Learning and adhering to local support procedures for call reception, fault logging, investigation and closure.
* Maintain a high degree of customer service for all support queries including ownership, feedback, allocation and follow up. To take ownership of user problems and be proactive and understanding when dealing with user's issues. Ultimately provide help and advice to users of the service and be able to offer appropriate technical guidance and advice.
* Investigation and diagnosis faults and problems.
* Liaise with 3rd party vendors to resolve outstanding calls.
* Work with business stakeholders to drive data integrity within the business.
* Build and support a web-based reporting suite for all business applications.
* Support IT Project Manager in testing and delivery of change
* Work with Head of IT in assessing new technologies and ideas – supporting the progressing of appropriate ones
* Undertake ad-hoc changes to applications where possible through utilising vendor tools or code.
* Investigate, analyse and document reported defects in database developments.
* Assist in creating, documenting, and implementing test plans, scripts, test harnesses, technical documentation.
* Work with Head of IT in evaluating and identify emerging technologies which may become part of the service offering.
Skills & Traits
* Self-development – willingness to learn
* Passionate and enthusiastic
* Co-ordination skills
* Ability to work with others or independently with initiative
* Cheerful and approachable personality
* Regular visits to other offices and external locations for meetings/training
* Good Interpersonal/communication skills
* Microsoft SQL reporting
* Oracle SQL reporting
* SQL scripting - T-SQL or Oracle
* MS Office suite
* Knowledge of MRI Horizon (desirable)
* Knowledge of Deltek PIM (desirable)
* C# development (desirable)
* Microsoft Azure