Please check your email .
Acorn Technology is working with a Public Sector body in West Wales to find a Deputy Head of ICT to supplement an already talented team.
The successful candidate will be responsible for managing the ICT Business Systems team of 3 professionals and ensuring that their roles and responsibilities are carried out correctly, safely and to a high standard.
Additionally, you will deputise for the Head of ICT ensuring that high levels of professional conduct is maintained.
* To deputise for the Head of ICT as appropriate
* Perform duties of a department manager as allocated by the Head of ICT, including staff welfare, development, procedural administration paperwork etc.
* Manage and lead the Business Systems team, providing the necessary technical advice and guidance to ensure that the team delivers its objectives in a timely and efficient manner
* Extensive knowledge of IT Hardware & Networking, i.e Cisco, Jupiter or Checkpoint
* Be aware and risk manage single points of failure with ICT systems and software
* Helping to ensure the current Service objectives are delivered and reported on
* A very generous pension scheme with competitive employer contributions
* Flexible working
* Diverse and varied job shadowing & development opportunities
* Access to free on-site parking, gym, café and restaurant
If this sounds like the role for you, please apply online or get in touch with Abigail Williams from Acorn by Synergie on (phone number removed).
Acorn by Synergie acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment