Please check your email .
Acorn Technology is working with a Public Sector body in West Wales to find a Project Manager to supplement an already talented team.
The successful candidate will be responsible for analysing business requirements, researching, creating and progressing ICT solutions for the service. You will also use relevant business analysis techniques to work with relevant stakeholders to understand user needs and requirements for a new system or project and produce detailed specifications for that solution.
* Provide business analysis on current processes to look where IT solutions can be utilised to make those process more efficient and streamlined in line with departmental and Service strategies and objectives
* Work with the ICT Solutions Manager with guidance from ISAT to evaluate ideas and prioritise suitable projects to embark upon
* Carefully research ideas, options, and products to shortlist solutions in a procurement compliant way
* Meet with suppliers to discuss their products and assess the suitability for a project
* Design, develop and review project documentation and reports as required for a project utilising appropriate project management methodologies
* Put together detailed expected costs to take a project through its full life cycle and any ongoing costs post-delivery
* A very generous pension scheme with competitive employer contributions
* Flexible working
* Diverse and varied job shadowing & development opportunities
* Access to free on-site parking, gym, café and restaurant
If this sounds like the role for you, please apply online or get in touch with Abigail Williams from Acorn by Synergie on (phone number removed).
Acorn by Synergie acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment