Please check your email .
We are looking for a Lead Magento Developer, who can lead a small, diverse team, for a certified agency.
Remaining hands on with complex, bespoke builds whilst improving the team. This will involve some peer reviews and mentoring.
* Hands on Magento development, over a varied range of projects (new builds, custom extensions, EDI/API integrations, retainer work).
* Mentoring and empowering junior team members
* Technical architecture and interpretation of briefs from product owners.
* Collaboration with DevOps team
Within the role you’ll have the time, budget, and opportunities to increase certifications in Adobe/Magento and other areas.
You’ll be joining a well-established, highly regarded Magento solutions partner agency, who are growing and have a clear roadmap of growth for 2023. You’ll be joining a talented team, who look to develop whilst they build top quality solutions. There will be plenty of opportunity for personal growth. Salary is ranging £45-65K DOE, 22 days holiday + nation holidays with further for service, career progression and development (training, certifications, exam fees, conferences…). The role can be UK remote or based out of their HQ in Manchester.
* Agency experience with Magento
* Docker (or similar DevOps experience)
* Version Control (GitHub / BitBucket)
* Experience leading / mentoring others