Please check your email .
Role: Lead Systems Engineer - SC cleared
Contract length: 6 Months + Extension
IR35: To be determined
I'm currently recruiting a Lead Systems Engineers for an Managed Service Client who are servicing a government sector client on various high profile programmes. They specifically need candidates who are minimum SC cleared or have live NVVP3 level clearance.
Lead Systems Engineer roles & responsibilities:
- Support the Design, integrating and management of complex systems
- Lead the programme through the full project, delegating specific tasks across the engineering team.
- Be a leading figure in the merger of key platforms
- Add value when migrating platforms into Cloud based technology
- Ensure that the development, design, construction and testing requirements are met
Desirable Lead Systems Engineer experience & attributes:
- Experience working with Complex systems
- Experience leading full system lifecyle projects from design, planning, testing & reporting
- Leading high profile defence projects
- Previous Public Sector or Central Government experience
- Experience of AWS, Azure or GCP specific to migration & upgrade projects
- Knowledge or full system lifecyle projects
- NVVP3 or SC minimum
If you are interested in discussing this Lead Systems Engineer Opportunity in more detail, please apply directly with your CV & Luke Clarke will be in touch to discuss further