Please check your email .
Trust Payments have an exciting opportunity for a Data Engineer to join their team.
Salary: Competitive + Benefits
Trust Payments is a global unified payment technology group that was formed in 2019 bringing together technology and financial services into an omnichannel solution. The new business model has enabled Trust Payments to establish itself as a leading Fintech Payments group.
Data Engineer – The Role:
The successful candidate will be responsible for expanding and optimizing our data and data pipeline architecture, as well as optimizing data flow and collection for cross functional teams. The Data Engineer will support our software developers, database architects, data analysts and data scientists on data initiatives and will ensure optimal data delivery architecture is consistent throughout ongoing projects. They must be self-directed and comfortable supporting the data needs of multiple teams, systems and products. The right candidate will be excited by the prospect of optimizing or even re-designing our company’s data architecture to support our next generation of products and data initiatives.
Data Engineer – key Responsibilities:
- Create and maintain optimal data pipeline architecture
- Assemble large, complex data sets that meet functional / non-functional business requirements
- Identify, design, and implement internal process improvements: automating manual processes, optimizing data delivery, re-designing infrastructure for greater scalability, etc
- Build the infrastructure required for optimal extraction, transformation, and loading of data from a wide variety of data sources using SQL and AWS technologies
- Work with stakeholders including the Executive, Product and Data Analytics / Science teams to assist with data-related technical issues and support their data infrastructure needs
- Work with data experts to strive for greater functionality in our data systems
Data Engineer – You:
- Minimum of 3 years demonstrated experience in data engineering roles, including AWS environment (Kinesis, S3, Glue, RDS, Redshift)
- Experience in cloud architecture, especially ETL process and OLAP databases
- Proven track record of proactively identifying and creating value in data
- Outstanding communication skills and ability to translate complex design concepts into clear business language
- Experience within product-centric organisations
- Experience in financial services, ideally payments (gateways, acquiring and processing)
- Experience of people leadership and coaching
- Working across a matrix environment including sales and operations
Data Engineer – Benefits:
- Opportunity to be part of a rapidly scaling and market-leading Fintech business
- Health and Wellbeing ethos including regular wellness sessions, fitness and nutrition and other events as well as supported by internally qualified mental health first aiders
- Family-friendly enhanced benefits/policies
- Pension, Healthcare, Life Assurance
- Social events and team building
We understand the value that a diverse and inclusive working environment brings to Trust Payments. We celebrate the differences that people can bring through their cultures, backgrounds and perspectives. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, colour, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or any other protected characteristic.
During the recruitment process we welcome you to inform us confidentially of any special adjustments required in order to participate fully in our recruitment experience.
To submit your CV for this exciting Data Engineer opportunity, please click ‘Apply’ now