Please check your email .
Quality Assurance Manager (Hybrid Working)
2 Year FTC (with possible extension)
Pertemps Reading are currently recruiting for a Quality Assurance Manager to work on an exciting project with a University based in High Wycombe.
The Connect Programme is an exciting University wide digital transformation portfolio to ensure readiness for a new Student Management System (SMS). The Quality Assurance Manager will sit in the Programme delivery team and will lead the actions and processes to maintain standards and produce quality deliverables without errors or defects, which ensure customer satisfaction, as well as leading on Lesson Learning exercises for continuous improvement.
As a Quality Assurance Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Create and maintain the Programme quality system and monitor its implementation, ensuring that the Programme and its projects are effective in meeting quality expectations.
- Assist the Project Managers ensure 3rd party suppliers are delivering within quality expectations.
- Initiation Documents and assist in the definition and maintenance of project governance documentation
- Overseeing the development of test scripts, ensuring that these relate back to requirements and solution design and include relevant preconditions to support the tests are met.
- Work with team members to plan the scope and coverage of all testing phases including IST, UAT, Stress & Performance Testing, etc
To be considered for this Quality Assurance Manager role, you should possess the following:
- Qualification in an appropriate project methodology (i.e. Prince2, MSP, Agile).
- Experience of supporting successful projects through the full project life cycle, managing challenges involved in complex projects and resolving complex issues.
- Experience of managing and implementing Software Testing, including testing strategies, plans, protocols, script development and execution, reporting, and issue resolution.
- Experience of using software testing tools such as JIRA to ensure all test results are correctly recorded and managed including bugs, defects, resolutions, and reporting.
- Ability to manage and work confidently with stakeholders at all levels to identify and resolve issues, and to communicate progress.
- Generous holiday entitlement (30 days per annum, plus bank holidays & closure days)
- Training & development support opportunities
- Contributory pension scheme
- Discounted gym membership for our on-site gym
- A range of staff discounts with major retailers.
If you are interested in this Quality Assurance Manager role, please apply now or speak to Olivia in our Reading Branch