Please check your email .
Data Analyst - E-Commerce
Salary: £35 - 40,000
A prominent E-Commerce business is looking for a Data Analyst to join their team in Oxford. This is a great opportunity to work in an ever-evolving and rapidly expanding sector, with a focus on data collection and analysis.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the collection, analysis and interpretation of all data, producing reports and providing insights to the business' key decision-makers.
- Collect data from a variety of sources, including customer feedback and competitor analysis
- Interpret and analyse data to identify trends and patterns
- Produce reports from the data and provide insights
- Create and maintain accurate and up-to-date databases
- Develop and maintain relationships with third-party data providers
- Liaise with stakeholders to ensure data accuracy
- Proactively provide solutions to increase efficiency and accuracy
- Monitor the performance of systems and processes
- Excellent knowledge of data analysis techniques
- Proficient in MS Excel and other database programs
- Ability to analyse and interpret data
- Strong problem-solving and decision-making skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Knowledge of the ecommerce sector
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply for immediate consideration and arrange an interview to discuss further details.
Keywords: Data Analyst, E-Commerce, Data Analysis, Database, MS Excel, Ecommerce