Please check your email .
Job Title: Data Scientist in Insurance Industry
Salary: £40,000 - 45,000
We are a recruitment agency looking for a talented Data Scientist to join a dynamic and innovative Insurance Company based in Oxford.
As a Data Scientist, you will be responsible for developing innovative data-driven solutions to support the company's strategy and goals. Your duties will include analysing large datasets and extracting meaningful insights, as well as creating predictive models using machine learning algorithms. You will also be expected to collaborate with other departments and stakeholders to ensure the successful implementation of data-driven solutions.
To be considered for this role, you must have a strong background in data science and have the following technical skills:
* Proficiency in programming languages such as Python, R, SQL and Java
* Excellent understanding of machine learning algorithms and techniques
* Expertise in data wrangling, cleaning and manipulation
* Knowledge of data visualisation tools such as Tableau and Matplotlib
* Ability to analyse complex datasets and derive actionable insights
* Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
* Ability to work independently and as part of a team
If you are interested in joining this exciting company, we welcome you to apply for immediate consideration and interview. Please contact us for further details about the role.
Keywords: Data Scientist, Insurance Industry, Oxford, Python, R, SQL, Java, Machine Learning, Data Wrangling, Data Visualisation, Tableau, Matplotlib