Please check your email .
Junior SOC Analyst
Farnborough, Hampshire / Hybrid working (2-3 days per week remote options)
Junior SOC Analyst required by my client who are a thriving cutting-edge technology company delivering secure-by-design Agile, fail-safe and fail-fast on-premises and cloud-based solutions in to the Defence & Security sector in both a live project (in production) and also a POC / experimental project capacity. As a Cyber Security focused Junior SOC Analyst you will have a vastly interesting and very diverse and rewarding role within the business.
As a Junior SOC Analyst / Junior SecOps Analyst you will benefit from:
* Basic salary of up to £28,000
* Discretionary Bonus Scheme
* Pension Plan, Life Assurance (4 x salary), Income Protection and Private Medical cover
* 25 days annual leave plus Bank Holidays & and the time off in between Christmas and New Year.
* Hybrid working options (2-3 days per week working from home / remote)
* Modern, spacious and appealing offices with onsite gym, swimming pool, squash courts, restaurant and cafe
* Extensive Training & Development budget
* Casual dress - no suits and ties!
* Incredibly intelligent and talented peers, friendly, supportive and will encourage your growth
A few details about the role
As a Junior IT Security Analyst you will have a very interesting, challenging and diverse role. Some of your responsibilities will include:
* Monitoring of Systems for Security Alerts, Intrusions or activity considered to be unauthorised, unexpected or illegal
* Review and develop existing security controls in line with a constantly growing technical environment
* Contribute into developing an RBAC model in line with an existing IDAM (Identity and Access Management) service
* Generate recurring service and security reports for key stakeholders
* Assist in providing security awareness training to users, stakeholders and visitors including onboarding briefs, security awareness campaigns and supplementary information
* Assist in the management of existing certification of technical systems, including ISO:27001
* Provide ongoing support and guidance on security-related issues to users
* Collaborate with the Security Operations Manager to develop the SOC as a capability unit
* Keep up-to-date with the latest security threats and trends
* Research and develop understanding of security as a discipline
What you will need
* Understanding of some (or all) of the following:
* Cloud Computing
* Security Incident Management
* Risk Management
* Information Security (CIA)
* Phishing, Ransomware and other key threats
* IDAM (Identity and Access Mgmt)
* JML (Joiners, Movers and Leavers Processes)
* Security Awareness
* Information Classification
If you feel that you are the Junior SOC Analyst that my client is after then please apply via the link or contact me directly either via my LinkedIn profile or our Richmond Square Consulting Ltd website.
Richmond Square Consulting Ltd
Buzzwords: Security Operations, SecOps, SOC, SIEM, Cyber Security, Cyber Security Analyst