Please check your email .
Microsoft Partner Manager - £40,000 - £50,000 - London OR Birmingham & Hybrid working.
Mercury is a renowned provider of market-leading SaaS technologies for the employment sector. Its main offering is a customised Microsoft Dynamics 365 solution targeted largely at professional staffing firms and recruitment agencies.
Our solution enables recruitment and staffing organisations to leverage the incredible strengths of the Microsoft Power Platform to make more placements and grow. Our customers gain from adopting award-winning technology that keeps their data in one place, enhances collaboration, strengthens and automates processes, and delivers helpful business insights – with access from anywhere and limitless scalability.
Here at Mercury you can expect to be appreciated and respected like never before.
This role is responsible for managing all aspects of the relationship between us and Microsoft as both a solutions partner and Direct CSP. They will require oversight and management of all parts of the Microsoft Partner Centre in all the regions in which we operate. The role holder will be considered the in-house expert in all Microsoft matters to do with our partner status and licensing queries.
Key Accountabilities and Responsibilities
* Manage our partner status and ensure all customers and all internal staff Microsoft Learn accounts are linked correctly to maximise our partner scores.
* Handling Microsoft licensing queries from customers and internal staff therefore supporting the preparation of customer quotes.
* Keeping up to date with Microsoft partner platform changes.
* Keeping up to date with licensing changes and promotional offers.
* Working with Customer Success to promote more license purchases.
* Ensuring we take advantage of all Microsoft benefits and incentive initiatives.
* Monthly checking of Microsoft billing to ensure our costs are correct and adequately covered by customer billing.
* Attending our monthly Microsoft meetings and maintaining relationships with key Microsoft contacts.
* Communicating key Microsoft information to all other relevant stakeholders.
* Excellent communication skills and happy to present to groups if needed.
* Ability to work independently and to deadlines.
* Ability to summarise large amounts of Microsoft information with attention to detail.
* Microsoft Partner Centre experience.
* Detailed Microsoft Licensing knowledge