Please check your email .
Due to an ever-increasing workload, our client is actively seeking a talented and dedicated IT Support Analyst / 1st Line Support Advisor to complement their support department on a permanent hybrid basis.
Reporting directly to the Managed Services Manager, key responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
* Managing all contact from an online portal, telephone, and live chat in line with Company Service Level Agreements
* Providing excellent customer service and experience in line with Company service standards
* Ensuring the correct level of troubleshooting & diagnostics is applied to incidents.
* Managing incidents request fulfilment & knowledge in line with ITIL framework
* Communicate with customers regularly and updating on status, progress, and resolution ensuring service level agreements are reached.
* Applying any first-time fixes to incidents and escalating to Support Consultant as appropriate.
To be considered for this role you must have experience working within a supportive environment, experience of working with Microsoft Dynamics 365 would be an advantage. You will be self-motivated, have excellent communication skills, and ability to work to strict timelines.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a corporate, expanding market leader that is offering hybrid working and excellent staff benefits