Please check your email .
Oracle Support Manager Techno-Functional Analyst (Oracle ERP Fusion Finance) Manchester £60k+
We are looking for a strong Oracle Support Manager Techno-Functional Analyst to provide BAU support to the existing Finance functions & also work on internal Project delivery tasks that will include Data Migration and developing Integrations. We are looking for a self-assured individual, with enough experience (technical and functional) to function with minimal supervision or help from other team members. The Oracle Support Manager Techno-Functional Analyst will need as much of the following as possible.
TECHNICAL ORACLE FUSION SKILLS (REQUIRED)
* Development/Implementation/Support of integrations for Oracle Fusion SaaS & PaaS from/to third party systems.
* Designing, developing, enhancing and supporting bespoke solutions in Oracle Fusion that involve complex inbound and outbound interfaces, and modelling the standard modules for Greenergy’s specific requirements and business model.
* Maintaining existing ORACLE integration solutions involving Fusion, DBCS, BI & OIC by working in close collaboration with the Middleware team (OIC) and other IT teams within Greenergy.
* Competency with Web Service interactions such as RESTAPI, JSON, XSLT, SOAPUI, Postman etc
* Languages/Scripting: Advance knowledge of SQL, PL/SQL working with DBCS.
* Data Load/ Migration: Working knowledge of FBDI and use of open interfaces are required