Please check your email .
Our client are a well established and growing IT service provider managing, Cyber Security, IT Support, Telecoms and infrastructure services for businesses in the South West of the UK. They are very much a team and value their people as individuals wanting them to be empowered and to grow through a program of continual on and off the job training and development. A great opportunity to grow your experience in a wide range of disciplines.
You will have a professional and dynamic approach, effective listening & communication skills, with an ability to build effective working relationships within the team and our customers. You will need an aptitude for learning new skills and have the ability to learn through self evaluation and from other members of the team. You will have a genuine desire and commitment to help, which is just as important as fixing stuff! A good sense of humour always helps to keep things in perspective.
An opportunity has arisen for a level 2 IT Engineer to join their friendly and enthusiastic team. The role will be fast paced, include a wide range of technology and will include customer facing work. It will suit someone with a keen interest in all things IT and a passion for good customer service. This position also offers ongoing career-based training and development.
· 2-3 Years experience in an IT Support environment
· Proactive, self-motivated, and able to use initiative.
· Ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing with non-technical users.
· Knowledge of Windows 10 and working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications.
· Basic computer networking
· Must be eligible to work in the UK
· Commitment to continuing professional development
· Working knowledge of
o Windows 10/11, system deployment
o Office 365 platform
o Microsoft Servers & Virtualisation
o Wireless , IT network configuration & troubleshooting
o Firewall Management
o VOIP PBX Deployment & Maintenance
o Mobile Device Management
· Previous experience working in a customer focused environment
· A clean driving licence
If you have the necessary skills and want to be part of a great Company who value their employees then this could be the job for you