Please check your email .
Howdens Joinery are looking for a Governance and Compliance Analyst to join our Governance and Compliance Team.
The Governance and Compliance Analyst will have a key role within the Governance & Compliance team which is focused on ensuring business objectives in a rapidly changing business and regulatory environment are achieved.
This role could be based in our office in Brackmills Business Park, Northampton, our Howden office in Yorkshire or Croxley park office in Watford.
What will I be doing as a Governance and Compliance Analyst?
As a Governance and Compliance Analyst, you'll analyse business requirements, make recommendations for change and design effective solutions liaising with the developers through the build process to ensure a fit for purpose solution for our end users. A willingness to learn new processes and develop relationships with end users, key stakeholders and external partners is important.
You will be the accountable person on projects, which will require you to be an excellent communicator, who is self-motivated and exhibits a proactive approach to work. You will be managing and resolving service requests, providing business systems training, producing system documentation for current and new system processes, and working with key business users to determine future systems evolution in line with company strategy and departmental objectives.
What do I need to qualify for this Governance and Compliance Analyst role:
- Hands on expertise with the SAP GRC Access Controls Version 12.0, Emergency Access Management (EAM) and Access Risk Analysis (ARA) is mandatory.
- Minimum of 3 years' experience in SAP GRC Access Controls configuration and support
- Implementation experience of SAP GRC Access Controls and Process Controls would be desirable but not essential
- Experience in developing, administering, and monitoring the GRC ruleset
- Adept at analysing SoD risks and reviewing user's IDs/roles with respect to SoD resolutions
- Proficient in identifying and analysing mitigating controls for SoD conflicts
- Knowledge of SAP security and role design including best practices would be advantageous
- Experience in ESG & ESQH management systems would be beneficial
- A good, all-round knowledge of IT and supply chain business processes is required
- Expertise in working with Internal and External auditors
- Previous experience of working to deadlines on complex projects is required.
What we can offer you
- Competitive salary and annual company bonus
- Excellent pension scheme (company contribution of up to 12%)
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays with the option to buy additional days
- Staff Discount
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Exceptional Reward and Recognition events
Howdens Joinery is the UK's number one trade kitchen supplier providing thousandsof products across kitchens, joinery, and hardware. We have over 800 depots throughout the UK and Europe - making us the first choice for more than 460,000 loyal trade professionals. Last year our sales reached circa 2.1bn, and we have an ambitious growth agenda.
As well as the opportunity to develop within a fast paced and commercial environment, you will be part of a rewarding organisation recognised for excellence in the workplace in the Best Big Companies to Work For.